We encourage companies to take part in CaseIT, the largest MIS-focused business case competition in North America. Whether it is monetary or in-kind sponsorship, our competition is a unique opportunity for your company to gain global exposure to the student and university faculty community. By sponsoring our grand events, your company will be able to recruit and network with the brightest students from local and international universities.
- Build rapport with businesses which share a similar vision in promoting MIS as a lucrative and fast-growing industry
- Forge relationships with students and faculty from 16 universities worldwide
- Increase media publicity within business and post-secondary institutions
- Promote and advertise company brand in a strategic and focused environment
- Voice company visions, initiatives, and opportunities in four unique speaking engagements
- Recruit directly in Vancouver from an elite pool of over 100 students studying IT, MIS, and various fields of business
- Connect to participants from Canada, USA, Asia, Europe, and Africa in the heart of downtown Vancouver
- Develop a positive correspondence with students and professors at Simon Fraser University’s Faculty of Business Administration
- Contribute meaningfully to an established and reputable international event
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities with CaseIT, please contact the CaseIT 2016 Director of Sponsorship, Charn Nanray, at firstname.lastname@example.org.