CaseIT 2017 will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in February 2017. If your business school is interested in participating, we invite you to fill out the form below.
The decision on which schools are invited will be made by the CaseIT 2017 Organizing Committee in summer/fall 2016 and invitations will be sent shortly thereafter. Fees and registrations will be completed upon formal acceptance of invitations. Please note the following eligibility rules:
Last updated: January 15, 2016
- Schools must have received an official invitation from the organizing committee to be considered eligible
- Schools must have a team of three undergraduate students.
- Each team member must be in his/her senior years of undergraduate studies (3rd, 4th, or 5th year students).
- Universities must have a minimum of 1 team coach or faculty advisor.*
- All team members must be competing in CaseIT for the first time**
* Universities are welcome to bring more than 1 coach and/or observer to the competition.
** Please note that this is a newly implemented requirement for eligibility that applies to the students that are competing. However, returning coaches are welcome.