RECRUIT TOP TALENT
- Engage with over 210 local and international future business leaders who are passionate about leveraging technology to create impactful change in our community.
- Connect with the CaseIT Organizing Committee of 45 driven and dedicated Simon Fraser University students, actively pursuing opportunities in business, management information systems, and technology.
- Connect with over 100 undergraduate students from Simon Fraser University’s business, computing science, and engineering faculties at our Corporate Luncheon and Case Presentations.
- Build your brand as a valued sponsor of CaseIT and the Beedie School of Business — a network of over 3,800 undergraduate Bachelor of Business Administration students.
BUILD INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS
- Gain access to a network of leading technology companies ranked amongst the Forbes Global 2000 List.
- Connect with 16 esteemed professors and faculty advisors from leading universities from around the globe, as well as distinguished faculty members from the Beedie School of Business.
- Network with over 70 industry professionals from the Vancouver business community.
GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY
- Share your expertise, feedback, and insights with the next generation of management information systems professionals.
- Support an established and reputable academic case competition in celebrating its fifteenth year of providing students a unique opportunity to apply their classroom knowledge in a challenging and meaningful way.
- Contribute to the rising prevalence and importance of technology-focused undergraduate business programs in universities around the world.
- Packages: Choose from five tiers of sponsorship packages, carefully designed to provide a wide variety of touchpoints with competitors, faculty advisors, organizing committee members, and industry professionals throughout the competition week.
- À La Carte Features: Customize your tiered package with additional opportunities–or create your own package by selecting the features that are best suited to meet your organization’s needs.
- Provide in-kind contributions to support competitors with registration, deliberation, and presentation necessities, while increasing the visibility of your brand through the competitors’ use of your products and services.
- Become a technology sponsor for a unique, hands-on opportunity to showcase your products in action to undergraduate students and industry professionals who are passionate about the intersection of technology and business.