Pacific Blue Cross
Pacific Blue Cross is British Columbia’s number one health benefits provider. Based in Burnaby, BC, the not-for-profit organization provides health, dental, life, disability and travel coverage for 1 in 3 British Columbians through group benefits and individual plans.
Our mission is to improve health and wellbeing in British Columbia by providing affordable access to the best possible health care. We partner with non-profit organizations across the province to make a lasting impact in our local communities.
Our workplace culture values health and wellness, continuing education, environmental sustainability and continuous quality improvement.
What We Offer
We have excellent on-site facilities including:
- A modern cafeteria with healthy menus
- Sit-stand desks for all staff
- An employee gym
- A sleek, renovated building
In addition, Pacific Blue Cross offers:
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
- Sponsored employee education
- In-house training initiatives
- Many community involvement opportunities
Pacific Blue Cross is the proud recipient of multiple awards in the community, including:
- BC Business Top 100
- YWCA Most Innovative Workplace
- City of Burnaby Environmental Award
- LOMA Excellence in Education
- United Way Spirit Award
Start your professional career with one of BC’s Top 100 companies. Find out more here.