Last Updated: June 12, 2014
The following criteria was used for CaseIT 2014. All information presented below is subjected to change for CaseIT 2015.
- Participants must identify themselves using fictitious team names and ensure that their university names or geographic location is not disclosed. Breaking this rule may result in disqualification from the competition.
- No huddling/conversation will be allowed between team members during the Q&A periods of presentations. This means that after your 20-minutes is over, you will enter the 10-minute Q&A period immediately and will have to answer the questions without consulting your team members first.
First Round Presentations
- 70% Content
- 30% Presentation
- Situation Analysis
- Alternatives, Recommendation
- Q & A
- Thorough and Direct Answer
- Persuasive and Confident in Presentation
- Creative and Original Answer
Final Round Presentations (Top 5 Teams)
- 70% Case Presentation (includes Content & Presentation)
- 30% Lightening Round